Sunday, June 29, 2014

There’s Something About These Landscapes You Won’t Believe. I’m Not Sure How It’s Possible.


Turkish artist Hasan Kale is so committed to his craft, even his canvases are creative. Chocolate, peanut shells, the skin of an onion–there doesn’t seem to be anything he can’t paint on. They’re not just any paintings, either. The detail Kale puts into his landscapes would be impressive at any size. The fact that he does so on such a small scale just makes it an even bigger accomplishment.

Check out these micro masterpieces!

1.) Chocolate
1.) Chocolate - There’s Something About These Landscapes You Won’t Believe. I’m Not Sure How It’s Possible.

2.) Onion skin
2.) Onion skin - There’s Something About These Landscapes You Won’t Believe. I’m Not Sure How It’s Possible.

4.) Almond
4.) Almond - There’s Something About These Landscapes You Won’t Believe. I’m Not Sure How It’s Possible.

5.) Banana chip
5.) Banana chip - There’s Something About These Landscapes You Won’t Believe. I’m Not Sure How It’s Possible.

6.) Egg
6.) Egg - There’s Something About These Landscapes You Won’t Believe. I’m Not Sure How It’s Possible.

7.) Breadstick
7.) Breadstick - There’s Something About These Landscapes You Won’t Believe. I’m Not Sure How It’s Possible.

Photos: Hasan Kale

Source: Colossal Via Viral Nova

What’s even more impressive about these pieces is that he was able to finish them before his hunger got the best of him. I know I would have gone through bar after bar of barely brushed chocolate bars before I could even come close to completing a landscape.
- See more at: http://www.viral-posts.com/2014/06/theres-something-about-these-landscapes-you-wont-believe-im-not-sure-how-its-possible.html#sthash.J1NVN3Ae.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment